Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LOVE?


How was the present for tee tee?
hehehehehe
i can sure you will love my present
It's a music box


Song name of the music box
Beauty And The Beast - Tale As Old As Time


Tiffany?
haixxxx.
she don't understand why i told her i cannot be with her
i just don't want hurt her
my love was sucks.
always get a short love
and i will hurt her.
your love is 1st time to me
i can't be with u.everythings i gave u is 1st
i hope you will understand me..
cannot be couple?cannot be fren too?
haixxx


Bonney?
ermm..
a cool person
i don't care le.
whatever she is
she like
is her personal things
i can't care it anymore
just be my self
My heart still got you
if you din go AUS
our love also wont back to last time
i understand
everything i know



Status : MOODY
JUNE : retake spm
JULY : Work(KL)
AUGUST : my birthday merdeka
(will going back to ipoh)
2010 : continue my study


Trying to be myself back
whatever you all treat me i wont care
i need to be mature !
wont think stupid things again!
get money is better den love
no money no love
world is like that
face the fate
ON9 enjoy
but is too boring.i need a job and give me sometime for my sports too^^
that's all i need
Enough for today.
SLEEP!







No comments:

Post a Comment