Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THE DAY I BORN~



How was my new hair style?
Someone say nice
Someone say not nice
Someone say childish
Someone say my face white already

DON'T WHICH ONE BETTER!

TEE TEE
At last i get the answer from her
she don't really wanna back with me
all things i did to her is just a rubbish.
like a paper blow by wind .
i know i'm stupid , but i hope i can care you forever
why you still don't know what i'm thinking.
please~



Yesterday until NOW
Sharon still angry me
Sakai send me a cute photo
Tee Tee treat me cool
Hui Xian treat me very good
Stephy so weird
I'm NOT PLAYBOY

BIRTHDAY
16AUGUST 1990-16AUGUST 2009
Celebrate with friends for 3time
House party 3times
Cake 2time
Accident when my birthday
Celebrate with gf = 1time
18years old , 2card from my brother and his gf

19years old
---I hope that my birthday will be ---
photo album
5 different taste of cake
photo with my sakai and tee tee
______________________________















No comments:

Post a Comment