Friday, March 6, 2009

Busuk





How was my new editing?
EDDIE
Help My dear edit too^^
Bonney



Love love her forever


Yesterday early morning wake up
then watch nba
Dallas vs Hornet
(Winner)
watch until 12 somthing
then mum wanna cook
suddenly she said lost her cup for cook rice
then she said to me she has throw to big rubbish bin beside pasar there
damn!!
ask me go take back
den follow her and take back
1st time i jump into the big dusbin there
at last already take
damn dirty and BUSUK!!!
but mum said that cup follow us for 10years more
OMG!
when i heard that i get shock


So now i'm going out with my fren
Later need meet a malay guy and take de HR lanyard
Rm40 for that
Money flying again
tomorrow go bukit merah
use money again!!!!!

Have
a
great
day with
my
Dear
bonney








No comments:

Post a Comment