Saturday, March 14, 2009

Man U VS Liverpool !

Blue Earing

Saturday , 14 feb 2009
Fuck day!


Early morning 10.30
stupid relative Guan lin sms
call me to fetch her go jusco ..
zha dou
suddenly dun wan
make me wake up
12pm go eat my breakfast
don't know izit really breakfast or not?


Before That
where is my dear morning mesej gone?
missing?
haix
sad
moodly !
she said she go education fair
but why don't bring phone ?
i myself also don't know

Then i din care le
but my heart is very unhappy
WTF!
My personal and my gf personal
izit terbalik?
why i find her more then she find me?
Am i a girl?

Then at night 9somethings
damn!!
i really angry
sms her
izit don't wan find me
she said she din bring hp again==
sienz la==
after that i say something let her feel i really angry
then never mind ba
let it over
She going to change to kdu again==
3month 3college
next time don't know still want change how many
funny dear
doink~~~
she help me took de TARC college things
zha dou
i told her no use for me
because i after this level i'm going to kl
even fail i also same
Staying at KL AMPANG!
Syok!

But damn angry bout MAN U
Supporting this team for so long
at last lose to livepool 4-1
WTF la..

DAMN SAD bout this !!!

MY back still pain
next week going to meet my gf
DONT FFK ME AGAIN!
IF CANNOT GO
PLEASE INFORM ME!



2 comments: