Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sakai you are beautiful

Beautiful-Akon featuring Colby O'Donis and Kardinal Offishallfrom
I see the guys tryna’ holla
Girl I don’t wanna bother you
‘Cause you’re independent and you got my attention
Can I be your baby father
Girl I just wanna show you
That I love what you are doin’ hun


How was my new editing ?
Is that nice?
comment on my friendster there^^

ET & Sakai
Baby Teddy & Baby Bear
3month
ending !
haixxxxx
very unhappy and moody
after she leave me alone here
what should i do
chase back her ?
i still cannot confirm !


This week sat i will go VOODOO again !
shuffle kaki
Come and enjoy !
not for drink not for drugs
just for dance and music
We love rock and roll !
Release my stress from there
is that work ?
Waiting for my patient .


Ps: Sakai , I can tell is i can't forget your love to me . everynight before sleep
i will missing you and i will open your picture for a look , and i will smile when looking that
don't know why .
i think i'm crazy ~
but I really very love you
Please give me a chance be back ur bf!

No comments:

Post a Comment