Saturday, May 2, 2009

voodoo!

OMG!
who is this
a pretty dancer
hahahahahaha
beh tahan!

I had release my stress at voodoo
thanks my neighbour!
when go in damn boring.
billy and judee just stand there==
because 1st time go gua
and i just be my self la
not 1st time go.
and a malay come shuffle infront of me
den challange me
hahahaha
sure i will dance le.
den dance ..dunno where he go!
LOSER!
and some chinese go on stage for shuffle==
damn noob
lansi there
hahahahaaa
then i go up and dance
then they diam diam there !
WTH
just now not so pro at there dance?
blerk:p


Today
huhhhh
asking her decide
but she told me she haven decide
whatever
she said she no mood chat
but she can on9 and outing
mcb
wtf
i damn angry
some more dont reply my mesej
i already tired of this
what she want to do she do
i really dont wanna be emo o sohai at there
that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment