Thursday, August 6, 2009

BLUE Mickey BIRTHDAY PARTY^^

My Mickey stuff
This what i bought for my self
wallet is just like kids but never mind
i happy den okie le .
Hope this birthday party will goes very sucessful
don't like last time gt accident .
HOPE!

SH suggest that who come my birthday party
all wear blue .
wow . then i feel this suggestion still okie .
so i listen to her and i did it^^
EVERYONE WHO COME MY PARTY THAT DAY MUST WEAR BLUE
DONT MAKE ME DISAPPOINTED .


Sakai .
i think she will forget my birthday and forget what she promise
ya . she didn't forget my birthday .
but she forget what she promise me .
i think she wont do that .
never mind . i still got friends can celebrate my birthday party .
but my wish is gt you to celebrate with me even is boring birthday .


Tee tee .
This stupid . i don't wanna say much of her .
come back din mesej anything .
lcly there . and ask me free or not .
when i say i work . den very easy style . no reply . and said find another
i said , as you like what u want . don't wanna care this things .
want then want , dont want then dont wan .
EASY!




DON"T LIKE WHAT I WRITE
DON"T COME AND SEE
DON"T JUDGE ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW
WHAT MY LIFE STYLE , FUCK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment