Sunday, August 16, 2009

HAppy birthday to me!

I like the present that u all gave meThanks shiau hui , jenny , Ah wen , buddy them^^



Smi Kaki!

15August2009
Smi kaki , cempaka kaki , buddy kaki .
3group not same keh . but all got hearts to come my house party
for my birthday .
9pm start the party , but i need to fetch jesus , ah chin , andrew because they
have no car to come my house . after fetch them and need to fetch shiau hui and her friends .
when reach my home , kaze called me that they on the way coming to my house .
after 5min i go to caltex to bring the to my house . 5 car (O.O) . like car show .
No time to serve friends T.T
sorry man . and tee tee also . sorry that i left u there .
I just eat some fried rice and very freshy cake .
because need to take things to them , and mum dunno gone where to play .
what also need me and my bro do .
charm , after finish the party , andrew , ah chin , jesus and me go clubbing with xuan them .
When reach call kaze but he said that he go yam cha and oni hoshi and xuan there .
go inside find them , at last they with their friend . So i open a bucket of beer and enjoy ourself(andrew , ah chin ,jesus , me) .
after clubbing we yam cha till 4something and fetch them back .
when reach home already 5.30am
damn tired but i very happy because this is my 1st time that so many people celebrate my birthday sumore is blue colour clothes .

I cannot imagine that i dream din come true
but shiau hui give me photo album .
impossible things .
i think that is my ex give me . at last she gave me
i don't what i'm thinking and i get very shock .
i like the fish tat buddy them give . so so so cute!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment