Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kamparlife^^

Yeah I love this mature style! Ham Inside The tissue

Chicken wing inside ice-cream


WTF!Toilet also got this~



BIG DIFFENT OF ME!
(NO EDIT)











Night+morning scene in kampar!SONG !



Sunday , Outing with my relative GUAN LIN and TIFANNY JIEJIE
Go sing k
Know i don't like to sing k
Waste my RM20 to there
just sit and eat snack==
lucky i 3pm oni go
they started sing at 12pm
then end at 5pm
Night time go eat steamboat at 2in1 with my lovely
cempaka friends because got 2friend birthday that day so we celebrate
but din have cake to eat woT.T
PLENTY OF FOOD TO EAT!
Eat till we say surrender and still left some chicken wings and ham
no one can support anymore lu~
so we hide de wasted food inside de packet
hahahaha
11.30pm back home
then straight to my comfortable bed.
i been flirt by my bed so i go bath and go sleep~~~~
Monday
10pm class
i didn't go
because late, no room stay, no money too
den dont want go school because exam already finish
just need pass up my assignment
but this sem already lazy to do this such things!
all oso group work
better let my classmate do that
and then night time go kampar about 9++
the almost reach kampar hv accident
which is car crash a motor
motor half is broken down
they guy who ride motor adi patah kaki
when ambulance come
then take up his laps
but his down part of the laps is on the floor
the guy has no feeling
charmT.T
the driver car
cry till hell
scare dou her!
when i heard the doctor said AKIBAT ALCOHOL!
then i think who drink beer!!
DONT KNOW!
Kampar life!
A-station
Sleep
eat
yamcha
college
Everyday go cc till 3-4am
sometime 5am
because already last week at kampar
Enjoy with my friend
they said i always ffk them say i blow water
this time i come kampar
yesterday 9pm out eat dinner with friend
then 11pm++ go cc dota till 3am
sorry dear!
then they said yam cha at GHANNY!
then i watch liverpool vs chelsea
Great !
Many ppl at mamak stall
all shout
Liverpool fans
Chelsea fans
all there
Syok
I sure supporting Liverpool le
After that i when back to my friend room ready to sleep
dim zi
when downstairs
my another friend the bf walk back
then i hv no key to back
so the door wont lock
then i walk faster because i scare he will lock the door
WTF, he really lock the door
then i knock the door
he dont choi me some more close the light==
mcb
zha dou bao!
then i go find my friend
when i saw my friend
i heard someone arguing there
the girl cry cry cry and scold her bf i think
we din saw because they at their room there argue
we at downstairs listen
10++ 8 gong at there include me!!
hhahahahaha
damn gao siew
4something argue till 5somethings am
wow damn long
and then i no feel wanna back home sleep
chat with friend till early morning 6somethings
see the sun come out!
i go sleep
My life Sucks
Miss and love my lovely dear bonney
Miss Tiffany jiejie





No comments:

Post a Comment