Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 days more!

ps3 life!
Feel excited when i saw ps3 at my aunt house
somemore got initial D
play until 3am yesterday night
because wanna win^^
at last can't win!

See how great is my cousin
Changing hp number
5-6years old already got hp T.T

Miss the day that we have
Cempaka Buddy!

Am i change?
hairstyle?
attitude?
size?


OMG! Like a sailormoon!

2 days more!

Should i face the truth that she gave?
today i use the soft style to talk with her!
because if i scold also the same
she will always forget or just don't care!
why she treat me so cool????
why she still put tat bastard ET on her FF
haix.very confusing bout that .
is that that you giving him the chance to chase you?
i very don't understand what she doing there .
2days more
she will giving her answer to her mum
what i should do !
Can sakai don't leave me alone here ?
I begging u ba !
Mizuki today told me
just face the truth
if she really go .
i will very hurt . and i will have to find another !
haixx
i really don't know
i hope she don't go
even she busy better then she not here .
I need her .
3month only ma other ppl said .
to them sure nothing la
to me . quite deep!
because this is my 2nd time that i have a long love .
others just 2-3weeks
then break
this i haven get any big problem to break . other then last time she said that things
but is over
i think my 3month anniversary will be very nice
but just lonely !
today eat alone , shop alone , like a crazy guy .
My challenging love!
god
wish that she will in malaysia !
Tomorrow i will going to cut my hair
i forgotten than i need buy the Nobita and Sizuka Doll .
that is my 3month anniversary to her
is that childish ?
i don't think so!
because
Nobita just a stupid guy ( Me )
Sizuka is a clever girl ( Her )
story is just the same as mine
is that she like Sizuka will not leave Nobita??




No comments:

Post a Comment