Thursday, April 9, 2009

Teacher say OMG!

Disiplin of the school==
My form 5 class==

5star toilet..hahaha
Office(weijian)




Classroom



Science lab!




Staff Room!







Library and Computer lab






Badminton court









Canteen!(my fav place)love de smell







Sportsday!












5sc4 forever!
Green and white!
Unite!




Today(9april2009)
Sports days of SMI!
When reach there i saw chee ping
then walk with him because i cannot saw any close fren tat i know.
After that turn 5sc4 to march!
Then cheeping said back our form 5 that time
we wearing school uniform with tie and short PJ pants!
damn yeng!
After that cheeping said wan find PANIR(p.moral teacher)
but cannot find him!don't know where he fucking!
after that find out classteacher (siti)
when cheeping call her
den cheeping intro me to my teacher because scare she forget
teacher get shock and said OMG!
I laugh loudly and said what happen!
teacher said my hair y so long and hairstyle!
hahahahaha
and ask where i'm study now..
teh i explain to her!
hehehehe
sommore 5sc4 get 2nd in maching competition!
-END-
Love Watermelon!
Buddy forever!









No comments:

Post a Comment