Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My lucky day?


How was this Clothes?
better?
kekekekkee
Last sat working that time let CHICKS kacau T.T
Ask me wanna gongket or not . sienz 9 jor lo .
After that give de photo to print . when back saw Rm10++ on de floor
i quickly take it . but de money is busuk kote smell.
Is that my lucky day ?
i dont think so . today get my salary again .
kena diu diu 99 jor .
dis month is my working last month.
i tak nak kerja dalam shop yang lanjiao .
kena gigit by ant now still gatal .
sit there no do things yao diu . do things yao diu ==
sienz
what can i do ?
better i leave . i can go learn my photographer from outside college .
cb kia shop!
Ci zou close a.
Tomorrow go parade lo . last sunday saw parade there open a new shop name
CONVERSE!
My fav converse came to ipoh jor
so hard to find lo .
at last it came . salary out .going to buy shoe
NIKE OR CONVERSE? Can't suggest .
High heel or Low?

Somebody help me suggest .
And i wanna buy STAGE shirt . Aino . 500D
i so tamak neh^^
kekekekeke


No comments:

Post a Comment