Sunday, November 29, 2009

WTF am i doing?


This was i choose from her album picture there.
i feel this cute and hv some mature type .
xiao yi was a funny girl too .
Where my mickey photo . i waiting for so long girl~~~


Today outdoor shooting with boss(photographer)
and a couple at kellie castle.
damn many people.makes me headche and tired .feel sleepy when working .
this when they doing their pose and i behind curi tangkap:p
the guy was so yeng . girl was so pretty like a model .
HOW IF I GT A MODEL GF?
comfirm will let me catch and take photo .
hahahahaaa..
after work eat dinner wif family
because sunday was family day .

Today argue again with her .
haixxxx. what for .i don't know .
i feel confuse now . when i start to trust her back . but she
lied me again . she said no and what can i say?
until when i call her delete everything of my things .
she oni till tell me the truth .
if i didn't will you going to tell me ?
i dunno what u thinking now . i just noe u r sick and dun wanna care me .
just sorry bout that . but why u need to "block" me?
if i did wrong i can admit . but this time izit really my wrong?
u said u can't out at night . but at last what u did .
i said plenty of guy find u .i gt eye to see when ur mesej come. i just pretend dunno .
but u say 80% is GIRLS .
what can i say again . mywrong?
ya i'm childish . but i gt eye and brain .
i dunno which things r true and which things are fake .
pleaseeeeeee . i need ur trust to me .
what love love things . i noe i don't hv de chance to back together with u ,
i just wanna be happy with u before u going overseas study .
please ! dont treat me so cold . and i'm not a object . i gt feeling .

those who are busy infront of me . u can get lost from my life .
u go find ur busy man to care ur busy things .
find u that time said busy .
u think u gt a big business?whatever . not my business.
DONT LIKE DONT JUDGE .
FUCK OFF is ur easy way~




No comments:

Post a Comment