Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Life~


Sin + lin cousin birthday . so lc people~


My baby gf so cute..i love her . i kiss her , she still smile :P

She so clever de~

So like to eat~

w902 new phone^^


Self shooting when working~

Xiao yi .
New fren . so suit . She love mickey too^^


disney phone^^
can i hv another hp?

27.nov!
aqua come and take his married photo
my colleague said he married a england guy .
i feel very weird and keep laugh laugh .
den my colleague said wan laugh now finish laugh.later he come
don't laugh because he don't like people pei si him.
when after make up and go for his photoshooting.
she's look dun look like a man
just like a woman just oni the body shape is man^^
when photoshooting i didn't laugh because i respect people.
he become like that she oso dun wanna be.this is what god gave her~

Damn tired this few days .
work till 8pm .
leg gonna to break .
Should i quit my job?
photographer(sifu)
said tat when gt actual day will bring me along
and teach my photographing . i so love photographin . but xmas coming .
i seung 1 day go song har .
if i gt a gf . nonit i think.she think all^^
i just need her beside me enuff .
but nowadays the girl . no money no talk.
let me survey before .

when i saw bridal . they r so sweet
i damn jealous.
i alwiz think when i married tat time will become like them?
happy?
i din think this
i hope i gt many baby
and let me care.
because eddie like baby so muchiieee~
i can't believe girls so much
nowadays chatting sms . also de same . hard 2 trust
i can't guess hu r u . u can act infront of sms.
fuck off if u acting infront of me!
cb lanjiao!



HER!
make me confusing
1year
i still don't know what she thinking now
she said she gamdung?
but how i noe..no action .
haixxx
sorry that i say wrong things again!


9th wed dec
going to kl
hv someone come outing wif me?
i going to meet de dealer and get my nike shop for cny^^
hope next year cny can hv my new lover~


Today!
early morning
give my mum disturb . call me wake up when 9am ==
my working time is 10am
what for so early and i'm not a girl need make up blow hair . ==
stupid
after that come down already.she come down and ask
"The old phone u still need to use"?
and ask me remember pay back her RM150
early morning already say money to me
what a selfish mum!
and bro said tht she had bought laptop!
somemore is dell
MCB. i keep FUCK FUCK FUCK there.
why tat time when i need a laptop
u go trust aunty and bought a sucks laptop!
did i din hv my choice to choose laptop and she had?
and now said wanna go hongkong for trip!
i told my bro that i don't wanna go
because when there sure my mum wont give money!
i told many people that i wanna leave ipoh because of dis sucks reason
bro keep helping mum!
what oso mum good
for me?
mum or dad is de same
i din care.not my business . i just leave ipoh and hv my own life . dont fucking
disturb when i'm in kl~





No comments:

Post a Comment