Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My dream and my work

Monday , 30 nov . Hot day . Bridal still need to hv 3 outshooting .
damn tired and headache . the place were , Sri Botani , City hall , polo club.
they bring their flower by them self . macam yes . need i go put this sun flower behind my garden there . when indoor finish their shooting . he give me Rm 20 for tips ?
i get shock and i say dun wan . because i din get be4 like that . Sifu say take it . okie and i take it .after i back to office . sifu say "give me if you dun wan "
hahahahaaa..zha dou~

Yesterday . a lizard died when we reach polo club for photoshooting .
bridal mum said is crocodile . hahahahaha.. laugh till me and sifu . sifu say here where gt crocodile . work till 7 oni stop out shooting . i very very tired.
lucky today was my offday if not i will die here .
1 week non-stop photoshooting . haixxxxxxx~~~.

13th and 14 th more gila .
13th go for penang .
14 go kellie castle or lumut .
i hope is lumut
because tat bridal was a leng lui .ngek ngek ngek ..i will upload when thusday time
but is hot at there..my skin will dark after when there. CONFIRM

Yesterday night dream dou xuan couple with me . DENG LO~.
i hak dou why i couple wif her . and i saw her leg is just like a bone oni . no meat .
damn scary man . and den dream ah yik challange with a big size guy . let people hantam till break back bone.OMG! and dream ah kit(neighbour) with a ambulance man
scolding with a pasar malam aunty which selling bao . ambulance man take her gas and the cover for bao . hahahahahahhahaa...this dream very weird but funny .
early morning get minnie mesej . damn happy . ask her many things .(SECRET)
and get many of her minnie items .
blerk:p

is time to stop here...Buh bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment