Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kl trip~



This 2 shirt bout Rm 138 oni .
so cheap
pants 1 is Rm250
too epensive~~



Yesterday outdoor shooting at lata kinjang .
tat is boss de sister
so impossible
this worm so big!
huge
see oso ugly .

Today damn miss my dear .
think today can meet my girl de
but she alone can't come
but nvm . i wait for next time
today out wif zha and miao .
come jor at 1pm.then go eat korean lamen==
just like magee mee gam . deng
damn spicy . my face and mouth red jor .damn paiseh !
the go buy my clothes.after that they fetch me go midvalley .
saw many pretty clothes but not enuff money
stupid hell laugh my Ic like kids==
deng . i not yet take my new 1 jek .
from ts fetch me go midvalley.
because they wan buy wallet==
zha dou!
walk jor whole day .
den sit down oni .4 something they wanna back . i just say byebye to dem jek
kakakakakakaa!
keep sms wif my dear.
kekekekeke..sha sha de her

No comments:

Post a Comment