Sunday, December 13, 2009

Outdoor shooting at penang

Damn hot sun . but hv a beautiful sea~

Beach at penang~

after having our lunch and then photoshooting at chew jetty
then go to bride frend house for change crown
一见友財 . hahahahahaa
if to me . i will change to .
一见有爱



our lunch~



Story bout my work .
last 2 days eat nasi lemak that gt nut .after eat some nut . my pimple
keep come out .big big one . not small!
is okie .until today .when i back from work .i see mirror .
OMG! why pimple again .beside mouth . big again!
cb kia . tomorrow wanna go lumut again . where can tahan wo . gonna quit
this work . and this bride very mafan .what oso wan .
flower , shell , blah blah blah . like give liao Rm 10k gam==
fuck off la..wasting our energy and time .


Story bout my love .
I hope that she will treat me more good . not i dun care ur feeling .
is i really din have the chance to care ur feel . everytime i ask , u answer .
sometime wont reply me . now u had sick. take k ur self more . i cannot say much
when sms wif u
because i know u will feel i very fan .
i hope after when i in kl.
u wont treat me tat cool again .
^^
have a sweet love with you .


Story bout my friend .
when start dec . i feel something different already .
tee tee already dun treat me as buddy gam jor . how i treat you i think u will know .
if i wanna find something to argue because i choose gf .
nonit i argue . better i straight tell u tat i gt .
what happen ? just wanna be the same thing . nothing will change .
why you u will feel change. many long long friend already didn't choi me already .
bad luck of the month .
i hope everything will be oki .
i hope u all will understand what i doing now .



YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I WRITE THEN DON'T SEE .
I JUST A NORMAL GUY . I GOT FEELING . WHAT I WRITE HERE IS WRITE MY FEELING .

No comments:

Post a Comment