Wednesday, October 7, 2009

miniature schnauzer

Kindly like a movie .
Looking for his Gf^^
This is the dog which my bro and i searching for .
So cute but expensive T.T
no money to buy .
need wait my bro fren's to born 1 out .
so we can take from them .
Nothing special today . just tired sleep until 12pm .
wake up eat my breakfast and then go pay money for my jersey and make
maybank account .
____________________________________________________
LOVE
continue wait ?
or give up ?
50 % / 50 %
because very confuse what her personal .
tomorrow work again .
don't know gt outdoor photoshooting or not .
better got . if not i will boring until die in office and let boss say i din do anything .
chat with agnes happily in this few weeks .
kinda a friendly person but a bit bz .
stupid her ! angry when she get busy . watch drama will busy ==
some friend if gt read my blog please mesej me when my working day .
i will very boring . until don't know what can i do .
please please full up my time table .
kekekekeke
good nite
too tired today .
miss her .
take care everyone because whether is not so nice .
DOI DOI!! <

No comments:

Post a Comment