Saturday, October 3, 2009

Without her i will be more happy .

just back from xuan birthday and clubbing .


my salary had out lu~ can buy de things tat i need





xuan birthday



xuan so happy




xuan begging for de birthday cake^^





xuan say no one can take de take away






my baloon machine gun







what a nice chinese word that i write








i like ninja turtle
make me recall back children that time









eddie , amy ,danny










this too nerd . very ugly











blowing candle












mooncake festival party at my aunt house











yeng neh














almost burn up















they doing correction
















see which one is me^^









yesterday was my aunt house open mooncake festival party .
play blow candle , quiz , and many more .
play till 11pm something then go home and 12am go out yam cha with fren .
after back home i see a blog make me very hurt .
and i feel i had samtam on her .
until 3am something only can sleep . but sleep for 1-2hour wake up again .
don't know why .
THE BAD DAY
kay paktor
xuan paktor
she paktor
saw japan girl (no real japanese)
get scold ==
TODAY
today is a good day because i had my salary .
i can buy anything i need . shoe . pants .
wow . cantik betul . and i had 4get her .
wont think stupid things again .
i believe in dis word
ONCE LIE ME FOREVER WILL LIE
sms come and judge me many many things
hate that people judge me .
i had told don't like my what i say on my blog then don't visit .
somemore that my blog . kuan lei lanci meh .
samtam on her . sms with pinky , agnes .
today night celebrate xuan birthday party at MP .
XUAN , TEE HOR , VERON , AH HAO , ZHI HAO , AH Bi , KAZE , HOSHI , JOSEPH , ME , JENNY , JIA HUI , SHIAU HUI , MATSU .
xuan get a mooncake birthday cake .
so cute neh^^ chocolate taste .
SH sitting beside me . damn happy that i saw back her .
long time din saw her . damn miss her jor^^
after finish we go clubbing at VOODOO IPOH .
shuffle sohai banyak . lala banyak .
but saw dou JAPAN girl at there wo .
impossible . but she with her bf .
forget bout that .
we leave voodoo when 2something and continue yam cha at yee soon .
hehehehee.. now changing . jenny sit beside me .
not SH wo .
:P
chat till so happily . until 3 something we going back home .
all go home rest . xuan must take good care wo . good luck . stay pretty ^^
SH too . today u r so pretty^^
HAPPY THAT GOT YOU ALL FRIENDS .









No comments:

Post a Comment