Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tired!



How Was my latest photographing and editing?
kekekekeke
i feel quite okie oni
a bit funny feel le^^
competition end when sunday .
lose to a pro team 13 point . but better lose more den 20 gua .
hehehehe
wen wen puji my basketball skill .
thx wa .

working very boring . like sucks .
go hv my lunch time oso kena diu .
i going to quit when after nov if the salary still the same .
sucks boss . sucks worker .
i din learn anything from there .
just work . like a sohai help them take things .
rather i go give money and learn .
cb kia .
sat wanna go clubbing errr. very boring . long time din go clubbing already luuuuuu.
see after watch movie will go clubbing . go for a while oso song le^^ .
tomorrow off day . yeah!
friday is sakai birthday lu . buy something to make her happy sin .
didn't try to celebrate her birthday . and my bro birthday too .
buy a key cake to him . because 21 years old jor
dai kor zai
must buy a key for him keh^^
think can go china with parent de.
i had never take airplane before . think this time is the chance
but grandpa said that call my bro and me next time oni go .
because the time is too rush . fuck OFF!
go for die mer??
saving my money for taiwan . after that to hongkong . after that japan . after that eygpt .
transformer 2 know ? got a pyramid there . damn nice !
but not too fast !




today go teluk batik for photographing .
damn hot . my skin will going to darker and darker .
sienzzzz . see my skin oso sad .
half white half black .
wanna be back the real EDDIE . means white white the .
keep eat in this few weeks . wanna fat .
sleep tim . good nite !

No comments:

Post a Comment