Thursday, October 1, 2009

WHO I AM!


how was my new editing and capturing?
improve?
kekekekkeee
how edit oso like that de la .
damn moody this few days .
argue with tee tee
xuan don't choi me .
what happen?
tee tee and don don this name will be disappear in 2009
wont hv this name again . because de name will be in use to other people
she don't think that is important . she think just for fun . i will not care her anymore .
SUCK for waiting her for half year . just say like that is the best .
for me . like that is the worst !
no thinking to love her anymore .
because she treat me 0% feel on me .
i am de sohai when infront of her .
i hate that feel .
whatever . today out with peter and billy .
bowling for 3 games .
cb my tangan almost wanna break down lo .
no energy when play basketball .
shoot de ball macam just tfk .
sienzzzzzz.
tomorrow need work again . but salary almost coming soon .
i going to buy back my canon 450d or 500D
choose either 1 .
hope can get it fast .

I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment