Thursday, October 15, 2009

Underground studio ( ET Studio )






ET UNDERGROUND STUDIO
(EUS)
This name create by my self .
heheheheh
nice or not?
BLerk:P
this all pic is capture by AMY( my sis)
pose is i do myself facing the mirror .
i hope that i gt my own photograhy studio
i hope i get my camera .
i hope i can find a pretty model .
i hope everything here ^^


Tomorrow go cameron work .
Boss Open fair at there . need all staff at his shop go .
sienz . i gt basketball competition on 9pm tomorrow night at menglembu da . T.T
damn bad luck . this few weeks late sleep keep tired , today play basketball a while oso no more energy .
haixx . i hope can hv my competition .
support ur welcome to support CEMPAKA TEAM .
after this month i can get CANON 500D . at last i can get it with my own money .
i will tell her . that i not useless person . i can earn money by my self . u will see how improve am i .
don't step me again . Everyday miss her . but everytime find her oso busy busy busy busy busy . say din hv busy but is busy-ing . boring nar . can 1day we can chat properly no busy no disturbing , find some nice topic ?
chat oni , also kena diu by her . don't diu me cannot de mer ? haix . whatever la .forever easy bully guy laide .
Tomorrow i will use 500d to take more nice photo to let u all friends see wa^^
miss ya .
good night wo .
dont miss me so much .
later ai shang wo le^^



No comments:

Post a Comment